Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tome discussion with Erudite
Arvid Saunaitis- is the inventor of the Overlay Cosmetic Appliance the media called snap on teeth. He had many articles published in various dental journals in the US, the UK and Canada and had letters published in many newspapers. He is also an author of a novel entitled Deadly Coincidence.
View
A Savored Moment





In this You Tube clip, http://youtu.be/pn-0tTaAG3Q Julie, who’s one of the main characters in Deadly Involvement talks about the novel.
Subscribe to Tometalk’s channel on You Tube to be notified when the novel becomes available. You can also become friends with the author of Deadly Involvement, who goes by the name of Arvy Suntis on facebook- http://facebook.com/asaunaitis

2 Comments:

At March 10, 2010 at 9:50 AM , Blogger Tece said...

I have researched for years to find something like the snap on teeth- I have watched videos about differing brands until I am blue in the face- I have 6 teeth missing in the top front but 3 good ones on each top side that these devices could fit onto- last month I made a whopping grand total of $298. at my job- can't even afford $1500. for them- I wish you would start making your snap on teeth and selling them to people under the table- so they can have their lives back!

 
At September 12, 2010 at 4:37 PM , Blogger Stacy Ray said...

need help; been bulimic 14 years; anorexic before that; getting married; fell and broke front tooth a while back now the acid has worn down my other front tooth and it stands out really bad! marriage 10-10-10; only 1 month; want a quick inexpensive fix for the wedding; is that possible? worth it; money is an issue, too. we're doing this whole wedding ourselves; my mom is helping a lot with money; but i've found the dress, the place, the flowers for a dime store- I arranged them all (centerpieces--look good too, if I may say so!) Need a recommendation--can I get temporaries, should I have a dentist grind down my big fake tooth (front tooth!) or get snap on ...I'm really outta time; I have no insurance; geting married, outta work b/c of an auto accident (Can't get a job when you're on medicine for a back injury)...anyone please email or even call us...Ray and Stacy
October 10th
Rayluvstacy@att.net
please, please no crazy responses/spam

email first then we discuss options; FLorida; ideas- only got one month; reading blogs/responses...don't even know if I'll be able to do anything at all; any kind of treatment facilities/ "scholarships" so to speak? "grants for good people"?

stacy
rayluvstacy@att.net

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home